Our Philosophy in Two Words:
CONSTANT DAILY IMPROVEMENT! KAIZEN is the Japanese word for “improvement” or “change for the better” and refers to the philosophy of continuous, constant improvement. Our goal each day, is to be just a little bit better than the day before. We accomplish this by surrounding ourselves with a COMMUNITY of driven, like-minded individuals that have made the choice to prioritize their health and fitness. Remember, nothing great is ever accomplished alone, and the team-oriented mindset you will find at CrossFit La Crosse is an integral part of our success…and yours.
- Starting Out. We all need to start somewhere, and we start with learning the basics. Our coaches stress form and technique of all the functional movements so that you can perform them safely and efficiently. We invest in our CrossFit education so that we can pass it on to you.
- Our goal is for you to reach yours! Our gym is about you and for you! We are here to help you get healthy and reach your fitness goals in a positive, welcoming yet competitive environment. It’s YOU vs. YOU, not you versus everyone else. Our gym is about community, and that is what makes CrossFit special!
- Every member is important. Whether you’re an Olympian or a grandmother, your progress is important to us. We will make sure to scale every workout to fit your needs and push you to get better every day.
- We are a team. When you join CrossFit La Crosse, you are joining a family where encouragement of your fellow CrossFitter is priority. This is a place where members become your friends and your friends become members. CrossFit is community-based fitness!
- Our goal is to forge a fit community. We are all shapes, sizes and ages. We take pride in helping everyone and anyone – medical professionals, business execs, grandmothers, police officers, fire-fighters, stay-at-home moms, teenagers, Olympians, high school and collegiate athletes. The only requirement is a positive attitude.
- Never boring. Are you tired of your old routine? Not seeing results? The key to CrossFit is that it is constantly varied, functional movements performed at high intensity. What does that mean? It means that you will never leave our facility feeling like you wasted your time. Our structure, programming, and coaching work! And if there is one thing that CrossFit La Crosse isn’t, it’s boring. CrossFit is challenging and FUN! Workouts are repeated enough to gauge progress (maybe you will do the same workout every three months), but not enough to get redundant or expand your fitness boundaries. Remember, that which gets measured, gets improved, and your progression is what it is all about!